Friday, March 6, 2009

The not so rare occasion: Garbstore Spring 09

Being on the internet a good third of the day, doing the daily blog run, updating myself self with the world, more and more often, I seem to keep coming across things I really like.

It seems that with the large amount of noise one can encounter while browsing through the web, perseverance, and a good mental filter or two will lead you to this. A not so rare occasion where you find something amazing, something totally aligned to your interests and goals that it is quite frankly inspiring to see that someone else is already there.

Well, here's my weekly internet gem, Garbstore Spring Collection 09.

Internet Lemmingness aside, their collection has popped up in more than a couple blogs that I love reading everyday, Hyr Collective's Daily, being one of them. From the countless write-ups and to the many encounters with their collection's photos on the internet, I think it is damn warranted.

From the styling, and how the outfits were put together. The cobblestone streets, and where it's set. Everything meshes together making the looks just damn good.

I really like their Flight and Officer's Shirts, and the Woodland Side Racer Jacket. With that rich shade of blue, I don't even know how I'm going to put it together with the rest of the clothes I've got but gah, I want. With the same amount of salivation that I have as I flip through the a Visvim Lookbook, I wont delay any longer.















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are you from?

Construct said...

Philippines, well, most of the time. You?