Monday, March 16, 2009

Frames, o Frames.

Frames, frames, frames, and more frames. Having been wearing the same pair for a good year, I'm feeling a bit tired of having the same silhouette around my face the whole time. Thus, I've been out on the hunt for new ones to add into rotation. Couple googles, blog hunts, and forum searches later.. the candidates are.


Tai Hachiro x Uniform Experiment


Oliver Peoples x Nom de Guerre


Some Gram frames which I can't order online for the life of me.

Listed in the order which I want the most, I can, at this time, only realistically afford the last one. I'm not one to skimp out on quality due to price, but after the conversion, at 80usd, the price point and the look of those Gram frames cannot be beat.

A sort of meld between the two former choices, It's something I'm willing to settle for until I: a. Become a Drug Lord, b. Win the Lottery, and c. Get a rocking Job. All of which, except for C, might not come in the near future.

That's all for tonight, for those interested where the frames are available they are all readily google-able. For the cheapest deals though, hit me up with a comment or a PM. Good morning and Good night.

No comments: